Pratham Books is a not-for-profit children's book publisher that was set up in 2004 to publish good quality, affordable books in many Indian languages. Our mission is to see ‘a book in every child’s hand’ and we have spread the joy of reading to millions of children in India.
In 13 years, we have published over 3000 books and distributed over 14 million copies of our storybooks and 16 million story cards. In 2015, Pratham Books' increased its footprint by going digital. As an industry leader, we were one of the first publishers in the country to open license our content. All this content is now available on StoryWeaver, our digital platform that hosts stories in 60 languages. The stories can be read, translated, versioned or downloaded for free.
At Pratham Books, we are shaping a new, innovative approach to multilingual publishing because we believe that every child needs good books to read in a language of their choice.
We are looking for an Outreach Executive who will be part of the Outreach Team and will work closely with the Managers to support all outreach related activities. The core objective of the team is to forge strategic partnerships that facilitate the use of StoryWeaver’s digital resources with organizations that have programs which promote reading and learning among children. The team is responsible for strategizing and executing plans to increase the user base of StoryWeaver and also providing the necessary training and support to the partner network. The Outreach Executive will support the team by creating a database of potential partners, design communication to reach out to them, manage coordination/registrations of workshops during the year, maintain records and documentation of activities conducted.
- Develop annual outreach plan in conjunction with Outreach Managers, with a detailed activity plan to reach the desired goals
- Build a database of potential partners
- Liaison with internal and external stakeholders for outreach projects.
- Maintain and nurture relationships with partner organisations and foundations
- Reporting and documentation
- Graduate Degree
- 2+ years of work experience in Sales, Marketing, Outreach or a related area
- Experience in Education and/or Development sector is an added benefit
- Good interpersonal and verbal/written communication skills
- Ability to work effectively with a wide range of stakeholders
- Ability to gather data, analyze information, and prepare reports and documents.
- Skill in organizing resources and establishing priorities.
Location: This role is based out of Bengaluru and is full-time.
Salary: Compensation will be commensurate with experience. Interested candidates are requested to send in their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the heading Outreach Executive in the subject line.