Pratham Books is a not-for-profit children's book publisher that was set up in 2004 to publish good quality, affordable books in many Indian languages. Our mission is to see ‘a book in every child’s hand’ and we have spread the joy of reading to millions of children in India.
In 13 years, we have published over 3000 books and distributed over 14 million copies of our storybooks and 16 million story cards. In 2015, Pratham Books' increased its footprint by going digital. As an industry leader, we were one of the first publishers in the country to open license our content. All this content is now available on StoryWeaver, our digital platform that hosts stories in 60 languages. The stories can be read, translated, versioned or downloaded for free.
At Pratham Books, we are shaping a new, innovative approach to multilingual publishing because we believe that every child needs good books to read in a language of their choice.
We are looking for an Outreach Manager who can forge strategic partnerships to facilitate the use of StoryWeaver’s digital resources with organizations that have programs which promote reading and learning among children. The Manager will be responsible for strategizing and executing plans to increase the user base of StoryWeaver and also provide the necessary training and support to the partner network. The Manager will also work with the internal team to shape and guide strategies based on partner inputs and feedback.
- Identify potential partners and strategize, design and execute plans to onboard them as StoryWeaver users.
- Create and execute robust work plans for achieving monthly, quarterly and annual goals
- Provide training and support to the partner network
- Provide information and feedback to the internal team based on partner feedback and essentially be a bridge between the internal and external stakeholders
- Help with research and documentation for impact assessment
- Post Graduate Degree
- 5+ years plus work experience in Sales, Marketing, Outreach or related areas.
- Experience in a programmatic function in the development sector
- Exceptional interpersonal and verbal/written communication skills
- Ability to gather data, analyze information, and prepare reports and documents
- Strong program planning and implementation skills.
Location: This role is based out of Delhi and is full-time.
Salary: Compensation will be commensurate with experience. Interested candidates are requested to send in their resume to email@example.com with the subject line – Outreach Manager