A book is a device to ignite the imagination.
14th November is Children's Day and donating books (or even a library) is a great way to give a gift that can be shared, cherished and enjoyed over the years. Here are six ways in which you can make it an extra special day for kids across the country:
- Help this teacher get books for all the children in her school. (update : this campaign has been fully funded!)
- Send library kits to study centres in 10 villages in Tamil Nadu.
- This individual's campaign aims to give back to his own village by setting up basic library amenitiesfor kids of farmers and agricultural labourers.
- The kids in this village government school don't have access to books for pleasure reading. Introduce the joy of reading to them!
- A rural reading program is something that this student wants to start in his village. Can you help him kickstart this program?
- Government schools sometimes don't have the resources that they need. Change that by donating books to a government school in Jammu.