Pratham Books is a multi-lingual publisher of children's books. We are looking to hire a full-time, Editorial Assistant
As an Editorial Assistant at Pratham Books, this is what you will be doing:
- Co-ordinating with authors, illustrators, translators, reviewers and proofreaders
- Reviewing and editing manuscripts
- Helping with ideas and commissioning of new books
- Co-ordinating with the administrative team for documentation, records and payments (contracts, work orders, etc)
- writing copy for blurbs, catalogues and promotional events
- Support campaigns aimed at promoting our mission of "putting a book in every child's hand"
- Degree in Literature/Journalism/Mass Communication/Media /Language
- Excellent Communication skills in English, AND ability to read and write well in Kannada or Telugu.
- 1-2 years of work experience; freshers may also apply
- Ability to multi-task and co-ordinate between different stakeholders
- Be a team player
- Sharp eyes to check copy
- Love for languages
Salary will be commensurate with qualifications and experience. Please send your resume to email@example.com with 'EdWe look forward to hearing from you!
itorial Assistant for Pratham Books in the subject line of the email.