Pratham Books is as a not-for-profit children’s book publisher with the mission to see ‘a book in every child's hand’. In the last decade, Pratham Books has published over 300 original titles in 18 Indian languages.
MARKETING COMMUNICATIONS MANAGER
Right out of college, you joined the exciting world of communications, and loved the excitement and creativity. But now, 3 - 4 years' old in the business, you catch yourself wondering whether there is more to work than announcing a special offer on a packet of tea or choosing a celebrity to endorse a brand. Can communication actually influence, inspire, and make a change in the way people live -- and not just buy? You love brands, and you know that your skills are at bringing them alive, and engaging with the people they touch. And if it is people you'd like to focus on -- especially children.
If that sounds like you, please say Hello to one of India's largest children's book publisher, and join us in putting “a book in every child's hand”. We’ve reached out to millions of children to help them discover the joy of reading, and we’d love to have you on our team.
Location : Bangalore
Location : Bangalore
- To develop and present our brands/properties/platforms memorably, to help them stand out in a competitive marketplace.
- To communicate and connect with multiple stakeholders - authors, illustrators, publishers, children, parents, schools, other non-profits, social enterprises and governments.
- To effectively explore new media avenues- like digital marketing to achieve the brands’ goals.
- To develop CRM programs and database management. Prior experience in this will be an added advantage.
- Plan and execute research projects.
- Plan and execute marketing campaigns for our brands/properties/platforms
- To enhance brand's presence at Litfests and book fairs through marketing collaterals and on ground activation.
- Develop and maintain media relations.
- A degree in Business/Marketing
- 3-4 years experience in advertising / media relations / MARCOM / social sector
- Good communication, presentation and inter-personal skills
- A self-starter, independent, team player who is motivated by the cause
- Strong technology skills
- Knowledge of Kannada is a plus
The ideal candidate should have a strong work ethic, high level of integrity and believe that all children should be given equitable opportunities to achieve their best.
Salary will be commensurate with qualifications and experience. Please send your resume to info(at)prathambooks(dot)org with 'Marketing Communications Manager' in the subject line of the email.