Last week, our crowdfunding platform turned 1! We step into the second year with a renewed commitment to take the joy of reading to kids across the country. And WE NEED YOUR HELP!
"How can I help?", you ask. There are several ways to do so. You can donate, spread the word, adopt a campaign, talk to the CSR person in your office and see if there is way to collaborate, keep a piggy bank to collect change that you can donate once a month, get a set of friends together and start a fundraiser for a campaign....so, so, many ways :).
Currently, we have 5 campaigns running on the platform. Can you help them get more books?
- Support this government school teacher's campaign to set up classroom libraries in his school in Chandrapur, Maharashtra.
- The Sai Spandana Digi school shelters 150 children and delivers education to 500 students. Help increase access to books.
- CMS High School at Kanam Village (Kottayam) caters to children of auto drivers, coolies and migrant labourers. The Tiny Seed needs 3 library-in-a-classroom kits to start a robust reading program in this school.
- PRAYOG has been working in Gopalganj district of Bihar and wants to improve the reading habits of kids in 2 government schools.
- Our International Literacy Day campaign that reaches children across India is fast approaching. You can support the reading journeys that our volunteers facilitate by donating a book.
Help India's children read. Donate a book today!
Note : If you work/know of an organization/school that needs books, please leave a comment below or mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.