|Click on the image for a larger view|
Library Educator’s Course is a Professional Development course conceptualized and seeded by Tata Trusts in collaboration with Vidya Bhawan Education Society (Udaipur).
The course is offered to all educators working with children and concerned with over all and specific learning through print engagement. Library Education in the 21st Century places far wider and complex demands on the education system and the library can be a space of deep engagement and reinforcement of necessary learning skills and widening exposure.
The course offers professional development in
- Intellectually stimulating curriculum enabling vision and perspective building for the library professional.
- Exposure and experience with rich selection of children’s books from an every growing Indian market for children’s publishing.
- Extensive hands-on experience in contact mode with practical and theoretical discussions.
- Mentoring by school library professionals and educators.
- The opportunity to dialogue and network with an ever growing community of Library Educators across the country.
Click here for more details. Last date for submitting applications is 12th April, 2016.