Pratham Books is looking for an experienced Graphic Designer. The candidate will be responsible for designing effective marketing campaigns.
- Designer with an eye towards details, out-of-the box thinking and a strong sense of visualization.
- Passionate about designing and proficient in Indesign creative suite, Photoshop, Illustrator, CorelDraw, MS Office, Windows.
- Capable of working within a team and tight deadlines.
- Familiar with Acrobat and PDF.
- Minimum of 3-5 years of relevant experience in a design agency, advertising agency etc.
- Be a team player, quick learner.
- Good English communication skills.
Excellent visual communication skill as well as a deep understanding of typography, layout, medium and colour sense.
Full-time position based out of Bangalore
Salary - As per experience
If interested, please email your resume to info(at)prathambooks(dot)org along with following details:
1. Current take home salary
2. Expected take home salary
3. Notice period
Read more about what we do and why we do what we do:
Research reveals that 1 in 3 school-going children cannot read fluently. Children who are unable to read are unable to learn, as they can’t understand what is being taught to them. And that contributes to the high dropout rates in schools. Fortunately many non-profit organizations are aware of this problem, and are working towards getting children to read. However, once children do learn to read, it is critical to nurture that habit, so that they begin to enjoy it, and continue to read. To cultivate a reading habit, it is essential for children to have access to books and libraries.
In India there is a large gap for good quality affordable books in languages that our children read and learn in. Pratham Books was set up to fill this gap. As a not-for-profit publisher, our dream is to see a country where every child wants to read, is able to read, and has something good to read.
Our vision is to get 'a book in every child's hand'.