MediaNama invites you to apply for a curated discussion on the Digital Future of Indic Languages at The Oberoi (MG Road, Bangalore), at 4.30 pm on the 24th of July 2014.
The open house discussion will cover topics such as:
- Growth of consumption of content in Indic languages in India
- Impact of mobile on Indic languages consumption
- Challenges of discovery of Indic language content: role of social and search.
- Defining standards and the role of tools and translation
- Driving user generated Indic language content creation
- Video versus Text in Indic languages
- The role of government policy in supporting Indic language content
- The role of mobile devices and touch screens
- Beyond content: service delivery in Indic languages
This is an *invitation only* event, and meant for those who are already working in this domain
Click here to register.