Summer holidays spell FUN and we've decided to maximize on all the fun by extending our Retell, Remix and Rejoice contest. So, if your kiddos had exams and you were very busy in the recent months, there's no excuse now. Put on your thinking caps and conjure up a fantastic story for the contest.
We have extended the deadline to 25th May, 2014.
Go ahead and give us your best, TENTASTIC story.
What you need to do: Check available illustrations. Dream up a story. This year’s theme is ‘10’, so make sure your story uses only ten illustrations apart from the cover page. Write your story. Email it to us. Be original.
If in doubt, take a look at the sample story written by our editor Mala Kumar - ‘Mezzo, Tazo and Jaggu’.
The first prize winner gets a printed, laid-out version of the winning story.
Click here to download the illustrations, contest rules and the remixed book, all at one go.
- Contest will be for two categories : Above 16 years and below 16 years.
- You can send in your entries in English, Hindi, Marathi, Kannada, Tamil or Urdu.
- This year’s theme is ‘10’, so make sure your story uses only ten illustrations apart from thecover page.
- Please send your entries in PDF, Word or Power Point format to firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, age, language of entry with the email subject line as “The Retell, Remix,Rejoice contest”
- The contest deadline has been extended to 25th May, 2014
- Results will be announced on our blog and website on or before June 30, 2014.
- Got any queries? Email us at email@example.com
*By submitting your work you agree to a “Creative Commons – Attribution – Share Alike license” being
applied to it. While we encourage participation from all countries, prizes shall be couriered only within India.
In case winning entry is not from India, we will lay out the book and send you a high res pdf to print locally.
(a little tidbit : Did you know that one of the submissions to our contest even got selected, tweaked and published by another publisher. Awesome right? Ok, off you go ... put on your thinking caps and send us your whacky remixed story.)