The Pan-Commonwealth Forum on Open Learning is being held from 24th-28th November 2010 in Kochi, India.
The last date for submission of abstracts is 31st January, 2010. Read more here.
The Pan-Commonwealth Forum on Open Learning has grown to become one of the world’s leading conferences on open learning and global development. PCF6 in Kochi aims to consider what Open and Distance Learning has done and still can do in terms of success. Four main themes are being taken up under the overall theme of 'Access and Success: Global Development Perspectives to Learning for Development'.
We look forward to participating with you in this forum and working together on the ideas that emerged.
Under the overall theme of Access and Success: Global Developmental Perspectives, four main themes will have a number of sub-themes or topics as follows:
- Social Justice
- Access to Justice: Life, Liberty & Livelihood
- Scaling up Quality Education for All
- Education & Employment of Persons with Disabilities
- Assistive and Affordable Technologies
- Community Development
- Community based Learning and Outreach
- Open Education Resources: Models to Choose Adopt and Adapt
- Innovative Pathways to Knowledge Society
- Skills Development
- Skills Development for National Development
- Global Development Discourses; North-South Dialogues
- Regional Cooperation: Who can benefit from whom?
- Formal Education
- Revamping Teacher Education
- Open Schooling
- Technologies for Scaling up ODL programmes
- Quality Issues
(Thanks for the link Chintan!)
Image Source: Wesley Fryer